The Thirst Project is a non-profit organization whose goal is to bring the world to the world where it is not immediately available. The Thirst Project collects money and builds all across the continent of Africa where villages do not have immediate drinking water.  Actors Drake Bell , Dylan O’Brien , and Chyler Leigh are supporters.     
The Non-Profit was founded in Los Angeles, CA , by several college students, who learned about the international water crisis and wanted to make a difference.
In 2012, the first year of the Swaziland by 2022, 10 years after their initial pledge. The project is expected to swaziland to $ 50 million to bring Swaziland water. While many non-profits have been making progress on the water crisis, no organization has focused efforts specifically in one country, with the goal of bringing the entire nation clean water. The Swaziland project will work in the field of positive effects of bringing about the development of a country.
While most of Thirst Project’s efforts are focused in Swaziland, they are also operating in India , Uganda , Ethiopia , El Salvador , Kenya , and Colombia .
- Jump up^ http://www.thirstproject.org/
- Jump up^ Pennington, Gail. „ABC throws celebrities into deep end, hoping for belly flops“ . Stl Today . Retrieved January 15, 2016 .
- Jump up^ „Bell Drake For The Thirst Project“ . YouTube . Drake Bell . Retrieved January 15, 2016 .
- Jump up^ „CalTV E: Drake Bell’s The Thirst Project presents“ . YouTube . Retrieved January 15, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Broderick, Beth. „When Tweets Attack!“ Justin Bieber Fans Wage an All Out Assault on an Innocent and Unsuspecting Charity . Huffington Post . Retrieved May 4, 2015 .
- Jump up^ „Playing Doctor: A House Call From Chyler’s Leigh of Gray’s Anatomy“ . Retrieved 3 June 2012 .