The Low Carbon Vehicle Event (LCV), is the United Kingdom’s first low carbon vehicle event. It is held at Millbrook Proving Ground at the beginning of September.  The show consists of a technical exhibition, seminar sessions and Ride & Drive.  LCV is a business-to-business free-to-attend event organized by Cenex and whose main aim is promoting the UK supply chain of the low carbon vehicle industry. 
The Low Carbon Vehicle Event has-beens Organized Annually from 2008 by Cenex and Supporting partners include: The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy ,  The Center for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, The Office for Low Emission Vehicles,  The Department for International Trade ,  The Advanced Propulsion Center,  The Automotive Council UK ,  Innovate UK ,  The Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership ,  Millbrook , The Society of Motor Manufacturers , and Transport Systems Catapult. 
Cenex prides itself on the decision makers of the UK industry expects the event with all key stakeholders, key manufacturers, supply chain representatives and government officials from the UK present. The event attracts a range of customers (Automotive 53%, Energy & Infrastructure 8%, Government & Local Authority 7%, Academia 8%) and senior managers including those at board level [38%] and middle management [27%].
LCV2016 has a record with 3,137 visitors, 226 exhibitors and 1180 organizations represented. This year’s event takes place on Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7thSeptember 2017 at Millbrook and is set to be the biggest and best year yet.
Cenex-LCV is the place to meet UK decision makers and industry experts; the perfect opportunity to showcase your business, your industry and your technology.
- Jump up^ „Showcase for green car technology“ . BBC News . 2008-10-28.
- Jump up^ „LCV 2013 Show Guide“ (PDF) . Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 October 2013 . Retrieved 4 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ „Cenex Low Carbon Vehicle Event 4/5 September 2013: seminar program and other latest news“ . Retrieved 4 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ „Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy – GOV.UK“ . www.gov.uk . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .
- Jump up^ „Office for Low Emission Vehicles – GOV.UK“ . www.gov.uk . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .
- Jump up^ „Department for International Trade – GOV.UK“ . www.gov.uk . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .
- Jump up^ „Advanced Propulsion Center“ . Advanced Propulsion Center . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .
- Jump up^ „Automotive Council UK“ . www.automotivecouncil.co.uk . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .
- Jump up^ „Innovate UK – GOV.UK“ . www.gov.uk . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .
- Jump up^ „Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership | Biofuels, Electric Cars & Hydrogen Fuel Cells“ . www.lowcvp.org.uk . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .
- Jump up^ „SMMT | Supporting & promoting the UK automotive industry“ . SMMT . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .
- Jump up^ „Transport Systems – Catapult“ . Catapult . Retrieved 2017-03-03 .