Green hunting or eco-hunting is the practice of hunting game animals with tranquilizer dart guns   and the subsequent release of the live animals. Green hunting Typically Would be Performed When plenum of the animal is Necessary for Monitoring Purposes veterinary gold,  Or When animals are to be translocated.  Green hunting has been advocated as a conservation-minded alternative to destructive hunting.  HOWEVER, criticism has sprung up over the possibility That in the interest of Generating revenue, particular animals May UNDERGO plenum too frequently, with a box Alleged Where plenum occurred once every two weeks,  and the suggestion That this May be traumatising to the animals,  with consequences poorly studied. 
- Jump up^ http://www.ecologyandsociety.org/vol15/iss2/art28/ES-2009-3349.pdf
- ^ Jump up to:a b „Biodiversity threatened: what solutions for tomorrow?“ . ARTE programs . 11 April 2016.
- Jump up^ „Kruger Park Times – The Green Alternative to Hunting – Online News Publication ..“
- Jump up^ „In Africa, Hunters Pay to Tranquilize Game for Research“ . National Geographic.
- Jump up^ „Rhino Green Hunt“ . National Geographic.
- ^ Jump up to:a b „Green Hunting“ .
- Jump up^ „Green Hunting – Good or Bad?“ . Speak Up For The Voiceless – International Animal Rescue Foundation – Environmental News and Media .